Tyrannize the kingdom as a fire-breathing dragon who sleeps on gold and kidnaps princesses for fun!
"Choice of the Dragon" is a thrilling interactive novel by Dan Fabulich and Adam Strong-Morse, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--30,000 words, without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Battle heroes, wizards, and rival dragons in your insatiable thirst for gold and infamy. Start by dominating a local tribe of goblins, then usurp the kingdom, defending and expanding your despotic regime to annex neighboring kingdoms, incinerating the peasants in their thatched-roof cottages.
O, mighty dragon, spread your wings and let your shadow fall over the terrorized nation beneath you!
• Play as male, female, neither, or an undetermined gender
• Find and seduce another dragon to be your mate
• Kidnap princesses for good conversation, to bait heroes, or for a light snack
• Isnt it a little sexist to always kidnap princesses? Kidnap a prince instead
• Ransack holy temples, blaspheming against vengeful gods